Laminate Installation: Click It To Wall
Bringing laminate flooring to your wall
Below you will find a detailed description of how to install laminate flooring to your walls using the Click It To Wall System.
- Acclimatise the material before installing and store it in the room in which it is to be installed for 48 hours.
- Attach running boards as subconstruction.
- Screw the pads with touch fastener to the running boards.
- The number of pads in the first row must be at least 8 (4 pads on the tongue and groove side respectively at gaps of approx. 40 cm). From the 2nd row onwards, 4 pads on the backside are sufficient as the panel with the tongue is bolted into the groove and thus supported in this way.
- Attach the adhesive side of the pads to the backside of the floor panel. The rear of the panels must be dry and free of grease and dust.
- Screw pads with the touch fasteners to the subconstruction.
- Attach the end profiles using double-sided adhesive tape. Profiles have to be cut in order to fit at a 90 degree angle.
- The pads are only to be used for the attachment of laminate floors to the wall. The pads are not designed for load-bearing purposes. Shelves or televisions can only be hung from the subconstruction. To this end, the subconstruction must be 8 mm thicker than the screws are long. You may not screw through the panels.